Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The 90 day challenge. Ready, Set...

Background here: 90-day Challenge

This starts tomorrow.  Am I ready to hit the ground running?  I think so.  Mostly.

Immediate plan:
  • Improve poker game to be profitable 2 limits higher than I currently am
    • Starting point
      • Playing .50/1.00
      • BR = $638.93
    • Assessment
      • I'm playing tolerably well right now AND running well.  Obviously I can't control the second part. 
      • I need to fix some serious leaks in my game
      • I need to put in the time
    • First steps
      • Play 1 hour tonight
      • Play 1 hour tomorrow night
      • Review 1 hour Friday
      • Play at least 3 hours Friday
      • Review 1 hour Sunday
      • Play at least 2 hours Sunday
      • See if I can nail M's foot to the floor for an hour somewhere to get some input
  • Complete 2 more CLEPs I don't need to study for, 1 I need a little study for
    •  Starting point
      •  Zero
    • Assessment
      • Ready to go on test #1 & #2
      • I know teachers who would help with #3
    • First steps
      • Friday or Saturday morning: schedule tests #1 & #2
      • Email neighbor to ask if he'll help study for #3
      • Look into links provided by L to see if this subject is covered there the way I need it to be.
  • Completely clear enclosed patio of EVERYTHING that doesn't belong there
    • Starting point
      • OMG it's a mess out there
      • I've ordered and received accordion doors and plantation blinds for office
    • Assessment
      • I'm probably going to need some help to do some of the installation.  I've contacted and attempted to hire two people who both claim to need money and who both have the time and physical ability and both claim to want to do it.  But neither one has followed through.  And there is such a short list of people I trust to help me.  So this is going to be a problem.  Meanwhile, I'll see if I can muscle through it without even a second pair of hands to hold the stuff for me while I fasten it down.  Grrrr...
    • First steps
      • Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday:
        • Install accordion doors in office closet
        • Clean bookshelves and put in office closet
        • If time permits, tape off garage sections for further stuff distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment